The college is situated in a sprawling area of 21.02 acres with the attached hospital at a distance of 5kms away from it within the township of Balangir. The hospital is laid in an area of 12 acres. At the college site, the academic block, administrative block, auditorium, faculty and staff quarters, UG-Boys’ hostel, UG-Girls’ Hostel, Residents’ Hostel, cafeteria, playground, gymnasium etc, have been established.
The hospital has 300 beds with service facility of all the regular clinical departments along with ICU, ICCU, SNCU and separate OPD for each clinical department.
Act and Regulations: As per Medical Council of India Act and Regulations (www.mciindia.org)
- Area College Campus: 21.02 Acres.
- Infrastructure available in the campus:
- G+6, Academic & Administrative building.
- G+6, 150 capacity Girls Hostel.
- G+6,300 capacity Boys Hostel.
- G+6,100 Capacity Interns Hostel.
- G+6,150 capacity Residents Hostel.
- G+6, 24 nos of 4R Quarters.
- G+6, 24 nos of 3R Quarters.
- G+6, 36 nos of 2R Quarters.
- Play ground.
- Sewerage treatment plant.
- The Academic & Administrative building accommodates:
- Deans room & Office in the 1stfloor,
- 8, Non & Para-clinical departments with Demonstration rooms, Practical Halls, Depanmental
- Offices & Rooms for staff.
- Boys & Girls Common rooms.
- 4 Gallery type, central AC, lecture theaters [120 x 3 & 250 x 1].
- A central library with a floor area of 1400 sft in the 5th& 6thfloor of the building with app. 3000 reference and text books, 14 national & 6 internations journals on regular subscription basis.
- A college auditorium.